Daily Doggie Tip # 52

I read in today’s paper that here in the UK we are currently experiencing the highest level of wasp numbers for years, due to the late spring and warm summer. So what do we do if our dogs get stung? I have attached 2 links that address this question, but remember any sign of a reaction and take your dog immediately to the vet. Some dogs like people are allergic to stings, and the reaction can kill.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s