2) 3 things you would take with you on a desert Island: Broadband, Laptop and the Woos
3) If you weren’t doing MM what would you be doing instead? I really don’t know
4)What is the toughest part of your job? Organising ! I am a very organisationally challenged, time challenged and geographically challenged person !
5) Where do see MM in the next 2 years ? Much bigger and well-known; being a world wide brand for dogs in need.
6) Do you have dogs yourself ? Breed ? Names ? How many? I have two rescued Alaskan Malamutes Tala and Chester. I was invited to MM when I started getting issues with my first rescue Tala. I read the books but she wasnt playing by the rules. So in the early days I needed a lot of advice, and from what Tala has taught me I am now able to offer others advice. Then came Chester, who is a different challenge all together.
7) When away from MM what do u do in you spare time (if any ?) HAHAHA good joke!
8)What is the best part of your role at MM ? The amazing people and dogs that I meet. And the knowing that there are a lot of dogs with better futures because MM have helped them.
10) Any human kids/grand kids ? Names ? Kids: Philip, Simon, Sebastian, Sarah and Benjamin. I have no grand children from my lot. But have 7 other fur kids in the house with the Woos’s being out numbered by the cats ..most of them are rescued too.