1) Position at MM: I’m one of the Admins on Malamute Matter’s main facebook group
2) Three things you would take with you on a desert Island : I’d need to have my phone (to order the pizza) and slippers, can’t live without my slippers lol and Ferrero Rocher chocolates
3) If you weren’t doing MM what would you be doing instead? housework haha. Never get enough time for housework with MM, that’s what I tell my husband anyway.
4) What is the toughest part of your job? It’s got to be seeing the tragic and upsetting cases we highlight.. Like FIONN.. It’s heartbreaking and I sometimes find it difficult to read the stories
5) Where do see MM in the next 2 years ? I see us being a household name.. A go to organisation for help, advice and for promoting rescues..
6) Do you have dogs yourself ? Breed ? Names ? How many?I am owned by 1 malamute.. Kai.. He is my buddy, my therapist lol and completes my family
7) When away from MM what do u do in you spare time (if any ? ) I love spending time in my caravan but I can go on MM then too lol, just with nicer scenery around me.
8)What is the best part of your role at MM ? That’s easy.. The pictures and the stories all our members share.. I can be in hysterics laughing at some of the pics that pop up and the antics that our dogs get up to.. You can really get to know the characters and personalities and that helps when we are dotted all over the world.
9) Fave band ? My favourite band is The Killers.. Love them and I got to go see them play live in August with my brother.. The best birthday present ever..
Favourite actor? My favourite actor is Jason Statham.. Love the Transporter movies and they are the reason I drive a Black Audi..! Haha
TV show ? My fav tv show is NCIS LA.. LL Cool J and Chris O’Donnell.. Have all the seasons on box set and can watch them over and over again.. Fantastic show
10) Any human kids/grand kids ? Names ? I have 3 little Darlings.. Drew who’s 17, and works for Scottish Rugby, Erin who’s 13.. And a complete tomboy. Loves her rugby, cars and lorries.. And Rhuiri who’s 10. He has autism and is my little unique star..