- What are the dates for your expedition? End of March 2015. No solid date confirmed as yet.
- Depending on when you are going, what temps /weather conditions etc will you be experiencing? During my trip this year the temperature hit a low of -41C and that was in April so hopefully the couple of weeks difference make it colder!
- This is your 2nd time for the expedition with Joe..What’s the motivation behind doing it a 2nd time? I had pretty much decided whilst on this years expedition that this was something I wanted to do again. When Joe asked if I was interested in going again in possibly more harsh conditions….. It was an obvious yes!
- Will u be doing exactly the same trek as last time? IF not what’s different about it this time..? The trek its self is not finalised but Joe mentioned it will be a lot different!
- What preparations will you be undertaking this time …anything that is different from your first expedition? (incl clothes/footwear etc) I think I was well prepared this year so maybe no need to do anything different. I’ll be looking at new clothing etc but not sure I need much. A new hat is a must though!!
- Who will you be raising money for? I will be raising and splitting my sponsor money between 2 charities this year. Malamute Matters and Saints Sled Dog Rescue. Both of whom I volunteer for.
- What are the 3 things that you will take with you this time that you should have the last time but didn’t? A bigger sharper knife! Some medical type scissors and an air/sponge filled roll mat.
- What are u most excited about? Just getting out into the middle of no where. No distractions, no hassles. Oh and I’m very excited to see the dogs again!