SAMSON PARKIN PRASSEDE
1 Position at Malamute Matters : my pawsition at MM is to make people smile while raising money through donations
2 Three things you would take with you on a desert island: 3 things i would take to a desert island is a huge walk in fridge, my dad who is a chef, and a BBQ.
3. If you weren’t busy with Malamute Matters what would you be doing ? if i wasnt doing mm i would probably be snoozing
4. What is the toughest part of your job? The toughest part of my job is stressing to people how much money we need to raise. Malamute Matters is a charity raising much-needed funds for rescues who desperately need our help
5. Where do see MM in the next 2 years ? I see MM getting bigger better and stronger in the next 2 years.
6. Do you have any brothers and sisters ?
I have one sister Tia, rescued by Saints and Sled Dog Rescue
( SSDR) she is another Alaskan Malamute
SAMSON & TIA
7 When away from MM what do u do in you spare time (if any ? ) when away from mm, I’m usually eating and sleeping, but I’m always talking to people about our breed and how we need to raise funds for those dogs who are less fortunate
8. What is the best part of your role at MM ? the best part of my role at mm is finding a way to bring funds in, sadly this happens better when one of the sad abuse cases happens, these pull at the heartstrings
SAMSON & HU BRO DECLAN
9. Fave band, actor and tv show ? my fave band is Snoop Doggy Dogg, my fave actor is Lassie and my fave t v show is paul o gradys love of dogs
10. Any human kids/grand kids ? Names ? my humans are Tony my daddy, Anne-Marie my mummy and my hu bro Declan