1) Role: Memberships
2.Three things you would take with you on a desert Island ? All of my fur baby’s…and human ones My favorite book – ” The Book Thief” and My pillow
3.If you weren’t doing MM what would you be doing instead? Wishing I could be at malamute matters !!
4. What is the toughest part of your role ? Without a doubt seeing all the poor souls that come in , and just waiting and hoping for the news that there’s a place for them to go and be safe. I know we all say and believe it , but if I only had the space and money…they would all be mine .
5. ) Where do see MM in the next 2 years ? In 2017, I see malamute matters taking over the world!! We will be a household name and getting recognized worldwide for the agonizing but super rewarding work we all do, and saving even more lives .
6. Do you have dogs yourself ? Breed ? Names ? How many? I’m lucky to have 2 beautiful dogs in my life. Mr. Bones the Alaskan Malamute , we got him as a teeny bundle at 8 weeks old, he is now 2 and the absolute love of my life . He is such a gentle giant. And my little lady, cookie. She is 3 1/2 and is mostly Jack Russell we think. She came to us via my husbands work in the police. She was found at about 3/4 months old in a park, dirty, starved, and abandoned . She is my little fluffy princess. I also have 3 cats – Sassy (7) , Dinah (3) , Pickles (months)
7.When away from MM what do u do in you spare time (if any ? ) I’m super busy in my spare time running my tattoo studio, managing a husband , 2 kids, 2 dogs and 3 cats ! It’s a full-time job just being at home 😀
8.What is the best part of your role at MM ? Feeling that amazing high when we get to see the happy end results of the stories and lives we follow. The team at malamute matters have been so welcoming, and I was made to feel part of the family straight away. I feel very proud to be associated with this amazing charity .
9. Fave band, actor and TV show ? Fave band – Placebo Fave actor – Peter Sellers Fave TV show – The Walking Dead
10. Any human kids ? I have 2 beautiful sons. Aiden who is 6, and Travis who is 9 months old . I am also a doggy Aunty to Beau the chihuahua , and Daisy the French bulldog. I feel very blessed indeed !!